LSikonblacksmith (lsikonblacksmith.com) does not disclose buyers’ information to any third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item and store delivery addresses. Data collected by this site is used to:
• Receive and fulfil customer orders
• Administer and enhance the site and our service
• Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
Terms and Conditions
LSikonblacksmith (lsikonblacksmith.com) is dedicated to providing you with excellent customer service. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at
Our Contact details:
Making a purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier – just browse our online store, click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping basket. After you have finished your selection, click on “Order” and you will be asked for a few simple details that we need to be able to satisfy your purchase.
All of our transactions and postage costs are in British Pounds.
You need to be over 18 years old to purchase any knives from this website.
If your item is not currently in stock, we will contact you immediately to advise you on how long you are likely to have to wait for it to be available. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order.
Tax charges have already been included in all of our prices.
Credit card security
LSikonblacksmith.com uses Paypal and Square to send and receive payments. You do not need a PayPal account to purchase from our website. Full terms and conditions can be viewed here:
If we are unable to fulfil your order we will ensure you receive a full refund.
Our Returns Policy
If you feel you need to return a purchase to us for any reason, we will be happy to discuss this with you. Please follow the instructions below.
1. Email us at to inform us that you are sending goods back and please include your ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER.
2. Within this email, please explain why you are returning the goods.
3. Please ensure any items you are returning are in their ORIGINAL CONDITION.
4. Please post any returns to us using the Post Office’s Recorded Delivery service as LSikonblacksmith cannot accept responsibility for any items lost in transit. Unfortunately, we cannot refund postage costs unless you are returning an item that is faulty.
5. As soon as we receive your return we will email you to keep you informed.
6. If we agree that a refund is necessary, we will credit your account with the full retail amount. Please allow up to 5-7 days for your refund to appear on your bank statement. If you are returning items for an exchange, we will email you with further details and send your new order out as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or queries about returning or exchanging items, please do not hesitate to contact us either by telephone on +44 7742664794, or by email, at I will be pleased to help you.
The LSikonblacksmith Guarantee
This guarantee covers any issues with workmanship or quality as long as the knife has been used in normal conditions and according to blok guidelines.
The guarantee only applies if they have not been used for purposes other than for which they were intended. These knives are designed and built for food preparation only.
This guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear (scratches), loss, damage due to improper use, carelessness or unreasonable use.
Do NOT put LSikonblacksmith knives in the dishwasher.