**Commissions might take between 8-12 weeks to be completed**
Damascus Petty, perfect for the small delicate task in the kitchen Created with high-quality modern materials:
- 14cm blade 12cm handle
- Sandalwood wood handle
- 15n20 carbon steel and 1095 spring steel
- Spicy White Steel (26c3) core for great edge
- Forged pattern-welded steel (Damascus steel)
- 150 layers of forged pattern-welded steel (Damascus steel)
- Thermocycled blades, hardened and tempered for highest performance
My products are made out of high carbon Tool steel, unlike the mass-produced ones that you can find in shops that are made out of stainless. Thanks to it I can create intricate patterns and can stay sharp much longer, to keep it that way adequate maintenance is required, please use clean them by hand with water and a mild dishwasher liquid. After washing, rinse with water dry with a towel, and apply a little bit of kitchen oil on the whole length of the blade remove the excess with a paper towel, store in a dry place. If you follow those directions you will prevent rust and the edge will stay sharp much longer.
Damascus Petty, Sandalwood
You need to be over 18 years old to purchase any knives from this website.