Tsunami pattern Nakiri an ideal knife for vegetable preparation, it's very thin with a flat edge blade that is perfect for chopping and dicing.
- 20cm blade 13cm handle
- Black Palmira wood handle
- 15n20 carbon steel, 1095 spring steel, pure Nickel
- Tsunami pattern 150 layers Damascus steel
- Blade includes a layer of 26C3 steel (Spicy White) to ensure a great cutting edge
- Thermocycled blades, hardened and tempered for highest performance
My products are made out of the high carbon Tools steel, unlike the mass-produced ones that you can find in shops that are made out of stainless. Thanks to it I can create intricate patterns and can stay sharp much longer, to keep it that way adequate maintenance is required, please use clean them by hand with water and a mild dishwasher liquid. After washing, rinse with water dry with a towel, and apply a little bit of kitchen oil on the whole length of the blade remove the excess with a paper towel, store in a dry place. If you follow those directions you will prevent rust and the edge will stay sharp much longer.
"Tsunami" Nakiri, Black Palmira
You need to be over 18 years old to purchase any knives from this website.